Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Mantras to live by...

Firstly, some promised pictures of halloween FUN....




(Me and one of the besties)

All the halloween dressing up excitement led to some hilarious face time conversations with the animals...

 OLLYDOOGGGGGGGGG

ALFIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Right, down to the nitty gritty. Those of you close to me will know I am having a bit of a rough time with working all hours of the day and night at the moment, and my poor social life has taken somewhat of a nose dive leading to me missing my friends and family muchly. I am also rapidly approaching a fork in the road that is my career, which involves me making some rather tricky decisions. So on my roller-coaster that is life, I am currently on one of the 'less high' parts. We all have our ups and downs, and I think the key to getting through harder times is maintaining a good mental attitude (easier said than done). I thought I'd do a little blog with quotes that make me feel better :-)





(I have this one on my kitchen wall)




Or as Dory would say 'Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, what do we do we swim, swim, swim'.


Another thing that is making me smile at the moment..


It is now officially time to break out my bear hat and Christmas jumper!!!!

Anyone else who is in a similar position to me at the moment, remember as one of my doctor roles...


All you have to do is ask :-)



xXx A xXx


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment